Continuous Inkjet Printer
- • Ideal for coding onto dark or coloured surfaces such as rubber and plastic extrusions.
- • High opacity inks range for clear, durable codes.
- • Automatic code setup features built-in - for quicker, error-free coding.
- • Prints up to 5 lines of text, graphics, logos and Data Matrix 2D codes.
- • Print speeds of up to 1433 feet per minute.
- • Remote printer monitoring and control with Linx Insight remote web interface, for mistake-free coding.
The Linx 7900 Spectrum - Pigment Ink Printer
The Linx 7900 Spectrum is a pigment ink printer for coding and marking on dark or light surfaces that require high contrast characters. Linx’s pigmented inks are ideal for coding onto dark or colored surfaces and provide clear durable codes which last for years. This makes the printer an ideal solution for product identification of wire cabling and extrusions.
Reduce code errors and increase your productivity, with a range of automated features:
• Automated code setup using a barcode scanner, or data from a PC or PLC.
• Automatically sets print parameters such as print orientation, height and width, and position on pack.
• Sets date offset.
• Reduce your coding errors and speed up product changeovers.
PrintSync® automated print format selection
• Automatically selects the best message type according to the line speed – for optimum print quality.
• Simplifies code setup.
Print History log
• Records number of codes printed and stoppages.
• Accurate record of line output – no more manual logging.
• Measure line performance against your targets; accurately meet customer order volumes.
• Up to 400 separate print sessions can be logged.
Reducing the need for maintenance, the Linx 7900 Spectrum has an ink system and printhead that is specially designed to work reliably with highly pigmented inks. This continuous inkjet pigment printer is versatile, with the ability to print up to 3 lines of text, graphics and logos as standard. There is even an additional option to print up to 5 lines of text if you require. Linx also offers its Insight® software to help you take control of your production line. Using this innovative product you can monitor your pigment printer from a smart phone, and even download or upload messages from a PC. And all this comes at no extra cost, requiring only internet access and an ethernet connection to the printer.
Simple printer control
• Remote printer monitor and control with Linx Insight.
• Quick code changes using a barcode scanner and QuickSwitch® software.
• Easy transfer of messages between printers with a standard USB port or using Linx Insight.
Lowest running costs
• Low solvent consumption, with no mechanical stirrers or expensive factory air.
• Minimal parts changed at scheduled services – no expensive ink system assemblies to replace, so no hidden costs.
Increased production uptime
• Automatic and thorough cleaning of the printhead and conduit at every shutdown. Linx’s unique FullFlush® system ensures reliable startups.
• Fast mistake proof refills with the SureFill® system.
Extra features – as standard
• Ethernet port.
• 3 line printing
• Data Matrix 2D codes.
• RS232 connectivity.
• External single stage alarm output.
• Connectivity for product detectors and shaft encoders.
• Up to 5 lines of text,graphics,logos,barcodes.
• 3 lines as standard
• Maximum print speed of 7.28m/s (for single line of code)
• Print heights from 2.1mm to 13.8mm
• Inverse Image barcodes and text e.g. white on black
• Rotated character (tower) printing
• Dynamic reverse/invert printing for traversing lines
• Data Matrix 2D codes
• Linx Insight remote printer control and status view.
• Programmable pre-set ink mix times.
• Simple menu-driven WYSIWYG message creation and editing.
• QuickSwitch® Plus message selection and editing using a barcode scanner.
• PrintSync automated print format selection.
• Print History log.
• Curved stainless steel casing with minimal dirt traps.
• IP65 (dust proof) rating as standard.
• Weighs only 24kg.
• No factory air required
Linx accessories are designed to enable correct integration of the Linx 7900 Spectrum with your production line. For unusual or challenging set-ups,
our customer engineering department can build customized solutions to suit every application.
Contact Sales:Mobile: +919665054081