Continuous Inkjet Printer Linx 7900 Swift
- • High speed printer designed to give clear legible codes at line speeds of up to 6.83m/s, with up to 2 lines of print.
- • Long service intervals of up to 18 months or 9000 hours with18 month warranty.
- • Choice of IP55 (wash down) and IP65 (dust proof) rated enclosures.
- • Linx’s unique FullFlush™ automatic printhead cleaning system ensures trouble-free starts and stops.
- • Remote printer monitoring and control with Linx Insight remote web interface, for mistake-free coding.
- • Narrow font option is available for coding onto small print areas e.g. bottle tops.
The Linx 7900 Swift - Fast Inkjet Printer
The Linx 7900 Swift high speed inkjet printer is designed to give clear legible codes at line speeds of up to 6.83m/s, with up to 2 lines of print. A narrow font option is available for coding onto small print areas e.g. bottle tops in beverage marking. Reduce code errors and increase your productivity, with a range of automated features:.
Reduce code errors and increase your productivity, with a range of automated features:
• Automated code setup using a barcode scanner, or data from a PC or PLC.
• Automatically sets print parameters such as print orientation, height and width, and position on pack.
• Sets date offset.
• Reduce your coding errors and speed up product changeovers.
PrintSync® automated print format selection
• Automatically selects the best message type according to the line speed – for optimum print quality.
• Simplifies code setup.
Print History log
• Records number of codes printed and stoppages.
• Accurate record of line output – no more manual logging.
• Measure line performance against your targets; accurately meet customer order volumes.
• Up to 400 separate print sessions can be logged.
With a choice of IP55 (washdown) and IP65 (dust proof) rated enclosures, the Linx 7900 Swift high speed printer works reliably in virtually any production conditions. The Linx 7900 Swift industrial fast continuous inkjet system for coding and marking comes with everything you expect as standard. Take more control of your production line with Linx Insight®. This remote web interface allows you to monitor your Linx 7900 high speed inkjet system from a smart phone, plus download or upload messages from a PC. And Linx Insight is included with this fast inkjet printer at no extra cost. All you need is internet access on your PC or smart phone, and an ethernet connection to the printer.
Simple printer control
• Remote printer monitor and control with Linx Insight.
• Quick code changes using a barcode scanner and QuickSwitch® software.
• Easy transfer of messages between printers with a standard USB port or using Linx Insight.
Lowest running costs
• Low solvent consumption, with no mechanical stirrers or expensive factory air.
• Minimal parts changed at scheduled services – no expensive ink system assemblies to replace, so no hidden costs.
Increased production uptime
• Automatic and thorough cleaning of the printhead and conduit at every shutdown. Linx’s unique FullFlush® system ensures reliable startups.
• Fast mistake proof refills with the SureFill® system.
Extra features – as standard
• Ethernet port.
• 3 line printing
• Data Matrix 2D codes.
• RS232 connectivity.
• External single stage alarm output.
• Connectivity for product detectors and shaft encoders.
• Up to 5 lines of text,graphics,logos,barcodes.
• 3 lines as standard
• Maximum print speed of 7.28m/s (for single line of code)
• Print heights from 2.1mm to 13.8mm
• Inverse Image barcodes and text e.g. white on black
• Rotated character (tower) printing
• Dynamic reverse/invert printing for traversing lines
• Data Matrix 2D codes
• Linx Insight remote printer control and status view.
• Programmable pre-set ink mix times.
• Simple menu-driven WYSIWYG message creation and editing.
• QuickSwitch® Plus message selection and editing using a barcode scanner.
• PrintSync automated print format selection.
• Print History log.
• Curved stainless steel casing with minimal dirt traps.
• IP65 (dust proof) rating as standard.
• Weighs only 24kg.
• No factory air required
Linx accessories are designed to enable correct integration of the Linx 7900 Spectrum with your production line. For unusual or challenging set-ups,
our customer engineering department can build customized solutions to suit every application.
Contact Sales: Mobile: +919665054081
Contact Email: email@example.com